Powered By Blogger

Friday, April 6, 2012

Contestant #6 Lisa Khun

A loud warm scream under the stage,how I wish in my heart that one day I also can go to see their live performance.


Fahrenheit!Fahreheit this band have been formed 6 years ago with 4 members : Jiro Wang,Calvin Chen,Wu Chun n Aaron Yan,


Don't u guy ever know how much this 4 guys changed my life?


whenI first regconised them I really wanna know the meaning behind that group name,n as the time goes by I knew myself that this 4 guys really influnced me till now.


Fahrenheit is represented their personality as 4 regular seasons: Jiro is summer,Aaron is winter,Chun is autumn n Calvin is spring.


Looking back at 6 years ago...


I was the only child in my family.At that time my family was in a really bad condition.


We rented our relatives's house on the upper floor n lived there.For me by that time I really need to concentrate on my study.


But it seem like god provided a really downpour problems to our small family.


I'm so stressed.What should I do?When I was about to say something out my lips seem to be cannot move.


I decided to keep quiet with my heart nearly burst out of my chest.


I often saw mom n dad cry.What kind of life is this???


I got so frustrated with everything around me n I never know what is the meaning of life n happiness.


until 1 day......


I know a friend in my English class.She's so good in Chinese language.


When I checked her phone I can see it was full of Fahenheit images,songs n videos.She told me that she really like Fahrenheit.


In fact I also really like Fahrenheit!!!!!I heard about that band and ever saw their movie.By that time Jiro n Chun was my well known among the group.Especially Jiro, I was his fans for more than 6 years


I know that I really like him since I saw him on commercial n by that time it seem to be his first step into the entertainment circle.


I don't know what his name cause I can't understand Chinese.But after he filmed many movies I tried to ask people that can understand Chinese.Finally I got his real name " Wang Dong Cheng,Wang Dong Cheng" that name even I die I'm not gonna forget.A name that bring everything to my entire life.

I started to do research about that name.Guess What!after I got his biography n start to read it.My brain seem to be thinking about everything.I'm sure this was the first step that changed n inspired my life till now.He's my role model.I understanded how he try hard for everything.Every of his single word reminded n inspired me of everything.Step by step he always can do it.He's the leader of Fahrenheit but have u ever know?Every moment passed by...


This band never gonna stop working hard and show their improvment to everyone."I'll never gonna let everyone down especially my mom"that's what Jiro said.Keep on hearing they said such words like this can we understand how they feel deep down inside?


Can we understand how hard they tried to make us smile,to make us understand,to give us a warmth feeling from them?


For Jiro no matter what happened he still keep on working,working n working so hard just for us.I always see that all of them always smile on the stages n in front of the camera.But Just like what Jiro said he lived behind that fake mask for too long.


Rumors,Rumors,Rumors n rumors keep covering over them.


They can do nothing just to stand up strongly to face with everything.


Even it's too hard for them,even they got injuried, even their private life were no more,even some negative words flow into their ears,even not enough time for them to rest well that their health become so poor,even they have to sacrifce so...many meaningful things in their life,even too many complained but:" Hello!大家好!我们是 Fahrenheit Fei Lun Hai"this was their opening phrase that we can hear everytime they're together with a warmth smile on thier face to cheer up our day.What I can see is their hard working,their developing start from 0.Slowly n slowly it seem like a fate.4 Guys that never know each other before with a really different backgrounds,they way they trended and personality can get along with each other very well n become such a nice memory mcuh more than a brotherhood.

They really went through a lot in their past.Performed at many,many,countries ,cities,places together no matter how hot,cold,rainy,windy it is.They're always with each other.


They never fell to acknowledge their fans.There fans were there angels.A really bright smile,a warm hug,many activities that made their fans felt so close to them.A smile with tears rolling down on their faces.They're always always worry about their fans,always thankful to their fans,always motivate their fans to keep moving forward.That's how Fahrenheit mean to us.Hearing many inspried word n heart-touching story from them started to think again n agin.I sholud to understand myself n start everything new from now on.

Fahrenheit is the name that can make me smile.Since I understand Fahrenheit more n more, I also understand myself,understand people,understand every moment that passed by.Nowadays as I have seen their success I feel that it was a gift from god for their hard working.For me,cause of every,everyday I got influnced by Fahrenheit ,now I knew what the meaning of life is.I went through a lot of hardships.The life that stay alone n no matter what I still keep on walking to school even it was raining,windy..,a life that met a lot of cruel things ,dream stealer people,a life that full of pressure from people that never gonna understand.


February But..



Lisa today is not Lisa yesterday!!!!


I stand up with a really confident heart,a sweet smile on my face,a brain that need to contain only meaningful things n precious people of mine.


A feeling to fulfill my dreams,to give the most wonderful time to the precious people of mine.Even in the middle of rain n wind I still can merely sing n smile to the whole world.To tell the world that Lisa is strong ,Lisa gonna live happily,Lisa gonna bring happiness to every heart.Jiro!Jiro u influnced me so...much.From a really sad, silent girl now I chaged to a really warmth heart girl.A girl with high self-confiden n encouragement toward life.Jiro u brought a really bright sunshine to the really dark of my life.U're guiding me to the really brilliant universe.



Sunflower!!!!!Sunflower!!!!!!!!!


I wanna shout to the universe that this guiding star gonna stay and bright to the world forever to let everyone see and walk together to the island of F-A-T-E......♥♥♥


Every of Chinese full moon festival I must look up to the moon cause that day it remind me of the first day that I got influnced by that guiding star.....


Let's my love give a blees for u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!And I wish u can feel this warmth feeling that I sent to u my the sign of my heart!!!!!!!!!!!!


我有


我要


我可以


Fahrenheit!!!


GO~~


GO~~~


GO~~~~~

Credits to: Lisa Khun

No comments:

Post a Comment