Powered By Blogger

Friday, April 6, 2012

Contestant #1 ZiQing AlwaysHappy

‎----- My Love To FRH STORY------------

Once in Singapore, I was very bored so I started to switch on my television and I turn to channel U and I saw the show Momo Love(Tao hua xiao mei) and saw Shilang (Jiro) and Taohua's (Cyndi) story. I started to get in love with the both of them but I know I'm very late to know them as compared to the other fans... From that day onwards, I find Momo Love in wikipedia so that's how I get to know JIRO!! so I kept wanting to knw their stuffs and shows from every member... So everyday I'll go to Youtube to find out some of their videos where they go to some entertainment shows so this is how I get to know lots about the four shuai ge (s) [:P] then i started to find out their past times n past jobs and everything that is in the past that idk... Then I'll buy their badges, poker cards, picture cards, albums , pitorial books and stuffs... But i really wanna see them in real life... I only get to see Aaron in Singapore last yr as he is coming to promote his album, but im quite disappointed as i didnt get to go to their other events but when last yr... somewhr near June whr its my holiday so i have lots of time to find out their events n stuffs but i heard that Wuchun is going to quit FRH... I've cried for days as FRH without either one is nt united... but i still wish that the 3 of them will still come out with albums and im so going to support them!! I love DONGLUN the most!!

Hope u all like my story XD I'll send u the photos but some of my items was kept by my mother [:(] but i still have some ^^

Continue a little ...
Why I like them ?
Cos they are handsome , cute , working together as one , supportive , kind to fans , and they are really damn good at singing!! Love their songs also lotts! hehe!!





Credits to: ZiQing AlwaysHappy

No comments:

Post a Comment