Powered By Blogger

Friday, April 6, 2012

Contestant #4 Blanca Grace Seguban

No words can express how awesome FAHRENHEIT is…
This is a real story………
happy memories, the search, crazy things I did for FRH etc .,
(fasten your seatbelt and I will tour you to a beatiful journey of me together with FRH,,
Enjoy!!!)
>>how it started---
I was in our living room, my father go inside and switch on the TV, he checked channel 32/2(the same) to see if there is a boxing, unluckily the show was finished. My father is still waiting for the show because he still assumed that it’s not yet finished, not until he saw another show and then he believes that it is already through. (the moment…. the first time I saw Wu Chun/Zou Yi Quan on tv.-- I can’t breathe especially when I remember this day) I was staring at the TV, someone captured my attention, I saw a cute/handsome guy with a big dog and also saw a, I don’t know what to call, a girl or a boy?? She/He is handsome if he/she is a boy, and he/she is pretty if he/she is a girl. That moment was the first time I saw Wu Chun on TV (the thing is, I don’t know his name when I first saw him). I said to my father that, “I think I know them”. Then, my father asked me if I’m going to watch it, and I said “no”.(don’t know why I said “no”, maybe it’s just that I’m tired that day because I helped in doing house chores and rather want to sleep/eat)
I don’t know that there is a kind of show there, because we, in our family are an avid fan/viewer of channel 7/10(the same). The next Saturday, I switch on the TV to check the show of the cute/handsome guy; luckily the show is still there. Hana Kimi captured and captivated me and it got me mesmerized. The show was a RomCom, full of comedy and romance. The show makes me happy and removes my worries. Every Saturdays, I make sure that I will not miss any episode/scene even though I didn’t watch it from the very beginning. It was then when I started to admire him and promised to myself that one day, I wil saw him in person.
I asked my classmates if they’d watched that show and they said “yes”. It was aired many times there because of the beautiful story and many fans want to watch it all over again. Everyday I asked my classmates on how the show begins, and she told me the story. One of my friend said that, “are you addicted to HANA KIMI?” and I said “yes” with a big smile. I think all of my friends knows that I’m a big fan of HK because I keep on tellling their names especilly Wu Chun (wo ai ni). How I wish that there is an HK part 2. (that show turned my world go crazy, each episodes has it’s own unique styly/scenes. I love everything….. I can’t believe that there is a kind of show that makes me happy all the time and always make my day complete. Back then, I love to watch a show where a girl disguises as a boy.(queen seon deok, sungkyunkwan scandal, he’s beautiful, love and kisses) My mama (mother) got upset because I always watch.)

>>December 6, 2009
“the end”
It was my birthday; it’s the saddest/happiest birthday
Saddest birthday-this is the day that my favorite show will end (HANAZAKARINO KIMITACHIHE)
I was in our living room, watching my favorite show. My younger brother came in and changes the channel; I was so mad, I grabbed the remote control from him and quickly change the channel. But he is such a bad kid; he took away the remote control from me, cried and calls my mom. What to expect? My mom will stay on the side of my younger brother (3rd). Luckily, there is still another TV on our house; I have no choice but to go there. ….but the reception is not good. What I did is get my cellphone and record and save their voices.

Happiest birthday-my friends go to our house to celebrare my birthday with me and we go to the mall.

Every night I listen to that record, and even memorized some of their lines. (hooo… my memory card was formatted) I checked youtube and watch the 15 episodes of HK and even watched the bloopers (LOL). (I love the chemistry of “Taiwan’s Dynamic Duo”.-CHUNELLA- I also knew that Jiro Wang is also one of the members of FRH. I also found Jiro so handsome.
I downloaded pictures of Wu Chun and searched about him. Later then I did know that he is a member of the best band ever, an all boy-group, “FAHRENHEIT”. I started to watch their videos and played their songs. Everytime I download a picture of them, I feel very contented and happy. I also knew that they are close/label mate to S.H.E band, where Ella Chen (Lu Rui Xi) his partner in HK. I love their chemistry. I also downloaded pictures of them. I had also watch “down with love”.

>>Romantic Princess
One of my friend said that Chun has also another show that was aired in channel 2; she said that,”if you got hooked by the Hana Kimi show, I’ll promise you that this show, Romantic Princess, will make you go more crazy about him”. I was very happy when she said those words to me. I started to questioned her and ask everything about the show. She gave me some bite from the show based on what she remembers and she advises me to watch it in youtube.
NO REGRETS……… I got crazier about Chun and envy much to Angela Zhang. The show was great, awesome, four thumbs up!!! haha (Calvin Chen is also there, a member of FRH. I also love him and his role and I also started to download his pictures…) l loves the songs especially XIN WO.

>>the search for posters and stickers (the camp)
It was our ROYSC camping and my friend and I sneaked out just to help and accompany me to find some posters and stickers or any FRH items. We gone over the market, (my feet hurt). We stopped on a small store, I ask the lady if there is any poster of Chun or FRH and she said that they don’t have any. She said that if we want we can check their stickers and so we did. Luckily, I saw one, grabbed and pay it. I was very happy that day because I got one stickers of FRH. My friend also bought a sticker. It’s a wonderful day to me even though we missed some of the events and lectures in our camping. (shye shye to my friend). It is hard to find those because it’s out of the market and it’s not a new trend at all.

>>HOT SHOT
Unluckily, until now I haven’t watched this show of him. It was aired again in channel 2 but I didn’t watch it because of my busy schedules. (I will find time)

>>on no,… my mommy(aunt) throw my ONLY FRH STICKERS
I go to our living room to check my ONLY FRH STICKERS. I placed it on the desk, but the thing is, wait, it is missing. I searched everywhere but I still can’t find my ONLY FRH STICKERS. I don’t want to disturbed my mommy because she is busy. I checked out the trash bin and I saw it crampled. I didn’t tell it to my mom rather tell it to my younger brother (the second one) I place the stickers on a book to flatten the crampled stickers. (maybe my mom thought it was nothing) (so sad that day)

>>>the gift
Because of my die-hard addiction to Chun, one of my friends gave me a photo of him (so handsome)
Can’t find any CD of FRH in our country “(wish to have one)”

>>NLTSGO @ Baguio City, Philippines
We had a six day training camp in Baguio City; I was walkilng in the Teacher’s Camp when I saw a small booth that sells stickers, posters and accessories. I suddenly asked the vendor if they have a FRH sticker and he said that, “only what stuff you see there are the things that I sell. I started to search over those stickers but I only saw some anime stickers. Then, I saw a bundle of posters and start to scan it. Luckily, I got one Wu Chun poster. Again, sooooooooo happpppppppppy, I can’t remove the smile from my face.

>>Wu Chun’s birthday 10/10/10
I made a personalized card for Chun saying Happy Birthday. My mother cooked pansit that day because my father harvested palay/rice grains and the pansit was a food/snack for the persons who help my father to harvest palay in our farm/field.
I paste the poster on the wall and took a photo of me with him celebrating his birthday (assuming that he is there). Those pictures are on my computer. It makes me smile everytime I visit those pictures. (I can’t believe that I did that, everytime I saw those pictures, maybe I’m just so crazy, super crazy, really crazy about him)
I told one of my friend what I did that day, and he told me, why I didn’t invite him.(I’m so crazy about Chun that I celebrate his birthday assuming that he is really there……LOL)

>>K.O. One
Again, one of my friend told me that Chun and the members of FRH has a show on Studio 23, unluckily the reception in our house is not clear , so what I did is, ask my friend to tell me what happened on the previews episodes. The thing is she can’t tell me the whole story because the time of the show is during our lesson time/school time and she only watches a bit of it when she got home. (woah, yes!!!! All the FRH members are there)
Have not yet watch this. My friend, told me that they are so hadsome there. (as always)

>> The x-family
I’m on episode 15, and still watching and finding time to watch it in youtube despite my busy schedules in school. (the FRH members there are so hot especially JIRO who play the lead role.

>> the joke………….K.O K.O
One of my classmate brought a CD in our school, my bestfriend joked at me that she has a CD of Chun, in my excitement, all of the movie/shows of Chun came out to my mouth so fast(hot shot,tokyo juliet, x-family, romantic princess, HK, K.O one,butterfly lovers). I thought one of the movies/shows I said is the CD, unluckily she played a joked on me and that is, there is no CD of him. Because I said it so fast she only understood the word K.O and after our subject she teased me K.O K.O while we are walking and she also laughed at me. (I think she already forgot it because she stop to tease me K.O K.O>> see the effect of Chun/FRH to me… haha but I’m happy)

>>accounting subject
Debit: I don’t understood what our instructor teached to us
Credit: I shared the story of Chun to my seatmate (told him how much I admire him)
Profit: fail
My accounting subject is every Thursdays and Fridays (3 hours per day, every afternoon). I was feeling like bored and sleepy because our instructor just talks and talks and talks…..
I chat my gay seatmate and told him about my crushes. At first, he thought that I was only joking but when I started to talk about Chun he believes that what I’m saying are all real. I write the name of Chun on his paper and he said that I’m an addict. We laughed together. We don’t mind our instructor in the front and still continue our conversation, not until our instructor told us to bring out a one whole sheet of yellow paper because we are going to have a quiz/seatwork………. Oh no….. What to expect, Yes we fail the quiz. Back then, I pay attention to my instructor (I’m not saying that Chun is a B.I(bad influence), it’s just that whenever I’m in our campus, I still remember him)

>>butterfly lovers
I was making my assignment, my friemd texted me that butterfly lovers, the movie of Chun is airing on channel 7, in my excitement I ran down the stairs as fast as I can. (Thank God, nothing wrong/bad happens to me)

Up to now, I still admire and support him
I’m still his number 1 fan, with matching raising my right hand and pointing to the sky
No words can express how much I love FRH and how they’d change my life…
When I first read that there is a contest about how much we love FRH, I was very happy because there are people who want to know and read how much we love and support FAHRENHEIT. When I was reading the instructions, I told myself that I will write because I will do this for FRH.,,and then in the next paragraph I read that there is also a prize(stickers---love it)
At first, when I haven’t read that there is a prize, I’m still willing to write even if I don’t win, but when I saw that the prize is a FRH sticker, I told myself that I must win because I love to have those and I want to show how much I love and admire FRH.
Woah,,,,, I have so much happy and crazy things bout FRH..
FAHRENHEIT(still the best) I’m still a big fan of them and will continue(wo ai ni)
Whether I will win or not, I will still be very happy because I expressed how much I love FRH and how it was all started. SO CRAZY ABOUT THEM………

When I read my work I had mixed emotions”can’t believe that I did all those things”
I was very thankful to God that He allowed me to know Wu Chun and become one of his ultimate fans.
Even though I don’t remember what the exact date is, I’m still so greatful that I knew a person like him…….like them…….
If you finished my story, post to my wall (FB account) and tell me your comments.
Thank you for the admins who organizes this wonderful contest, can you please send me also the story of other FRH avid fans. I also want to know how much they love FRH and what are the things they also did for them (shye shye)

Credits to: Blanca Grace Seguban

*HINT HINT* She's our winner!

No comments:

Post a Comment