Powered By Blogger

Friday, April 6, 2012

Contestant #2 Jovelyn Logronio Chun

Hello!~~ I'm Jovelyn and now I'm ready to share my stories on how I fell in love [♥] with Wu Chun!^^ Yeah! It's really obvious that he's my bias in Fahrenheit. He's the only reason why I'm soo crazy right now. As in super duper crazy over him. Alright, here we go my dear friends and co-feifans [^_^]
I'm just a simple girl "BEFORE", way back 2008.. the time when I didn't know yet Wu Chun nor Farenheit! But all of these suddenly changed when I see Wu Chun on television for the very first time in "Hana Kimi". I suddenly fell in love and go crazy over him every day, every hour, every minute and every second! [^_^]
From that moment, I started to loved him with all my heart and I knew that I finally found my one and only. As time goes by, I then realized and finally found myself that I'm always in front of the computer to get more and more informations about him. Soon, I finally discovered about Fahrenheit, too and again, for the second time, I go crazy over and over again over these four handsome man, not just one, but a four handsome,nice,cute,kind-hearted,hardworking, and of course loving boys to their fans and family.
Alright, from that day on, I just realized that I became so ADDICTED to them most especially Wu Chun! [♥] I just can't help myself to think and think and think. Imagine and imagine and imagine soo many happy moments being with them. Yeah!~~ It could really reach to the point that you can almost call me Ms.Addict or Ms.Crazy. Addict and crazy over him (Wu Chun) ♥♥♥
So, I have now a Big INSPIRATION for me to make my studies more better and to achieve my goals. I SUPER DUPER ULTRA MEGA LOVE WU CHUN AND OF COURSE ALL OTHER MEMBERS OF FAHRENHEIT. When I met some new friends, automatically.. I would ask them if they know Wu Chun, then if not, I would let them see any picture of Chun then say "Meet my Husband dear friends, HE"S SO HANDSOME, right ??" HAHA! [:D] I'm so CRAZY, right ??.. As a song say, "I DON"T CARE WHAT THEY SAY [♥] I"M IN LOVE WITH YOU!" Yeah!~~ Super IN LOVE with WU CHUN! [♥]
That's all! Thank youuu for reading! [^_^] I hope this could be an entry for me to win. God Bless and More Power! [♥] Jia You! ^^

Credits to: Contestant Jovelyn Logronio Chun

No comments:

Post a Comment