Powered By Blogger

Friday, April 6, 2012

Contestant #3 FLH Wu Chun

FLH Wu Chun

This is my response to your question you ask us FLH fan to write in a competition to see who can be the Queen and win Flh Sticker

I know Fei Lun Hai by seeing Chun in his movie Butterfly Lover in the year 2009, December 27...i bought the movie and got interested in him more and more...when i know how to check out information about him i found out that he was in a band called Fei Lun Hai in the year 2010, January...i also got interested in the band so i went to check out information on every member...i fell for them because they are good looking and i can tell that they are good grown man and they are nice to their family, friends, fans, and other people...I like how they sing and act in dramas and mv...as time goes by i always thought of fei lun hai whenever i'm lonely or sad...they always give me the courage to smile and be happy all the time...whenever i did something wrong i always thought of Fei Lun Hai so that i can get better at it... i would get all excited if i see their picture...if i get to meet them one day it'll be the happiest day i've ever had...I Like Fei Lun Hai and I Love Chun...Even though its only been 2 years I would still continue liking Fei Lun Hai and loving Chun forever...If I don't win this competition it's okay...but what i really really want is for Fei Lun Hai to know that they got a fan across the country that really really love them...thanks for inviting me to join this competition [:)] ..i'm also very happy to join... [:)]

i like everything about fei lun hai...they always get me excited whenever i see their picture...that's how i fell for fei lun hai...their handsomeness, cuteness, singing and acting skill...after knowing about fei lun hai my major is singer and actress....

Credits to: FLH Wu Chun 

No comments:

Post a Comment