Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

因為我是打破

There are many things in life that I don't wanna face. Many times that I feel lonely. The most precious things to me don't really notice and ignores it...The fact that I tell people how important they are to me just tears me apart. "In life, nothing will be realized or cared for other than themselves or their values"--XL
No matter how important something is to me...that thing will always tear me apart. My weaknesses in life are my importance. Why do I care so much for things? Why is it that I'm always at fault! Why don't I ever feel that happiness that everyone else does? Why me?! WHY!

I've tried to change how I am...It's really hard! My fantasy world...will....never....come true....
Whenever I'm searching for that someone....there's no one there for me! I've been a loner all my life! Never really trusted anyone till now...but then sometimes those whom I trust...tears me apart....I've always believed in the quote" what goes around comes around" I've never had happiness...I'm always worried about someone or things always get in my way. I wish I can break free and have smiles everyday on my face....Shinning so much!

Whenever I talk to people about my feelings, they always say "I understand how you feel. I feel that way too!" Hen baoqian. I don't believe....Yes I'm a stubborn person....I never really opened my heart to the world...cause I'm afraid...

Now I realized that all the things I've wished for....is impossible...I've always thought everything was possible for me....
Everyone! You've got my glass heart to a string....

Back to 4 years ago....
*sigh*

~XL

No comments:

Post a Comment