Powered By Blogger

Friday, March 30, 2012

:D

I just LOVE panda's!! hehe, while going to trips with school, I found these shirts & I just KNEW, they were meant for us. CGZ TRIO! They are so cute! :DD <3 -mess with me, mess with my besties-

So this week, Xiao Mei & II did do our competition together, but sadly, we did not take 1st place, but however, we did take Silver, which I guess you can call it second. :) We did our best, and we will keep trying! Go Go Go! :D Although I felt we did a good job, so does Xiao Mei, not everything in life will come east, so you must work hard, to complete your goal! I was so determined to make it to Nationals, when we did our performance, I wasn't even nervous for the like the first time ever, but now looking back, honest to truth, I am disappointed in myself, just a little. Other's can say they're proud, and I should be disappointed, but I honestly am, and no one can chance that. We put in SOOOOO much effort, but I guess what's done is done. I just have more memories to add to my memory box right? :) 
~GOOD NEWs~
Our Winner of our last contest FINALLY received her prized! Waiting must have been hard! lol~ Congrats again, SOon again, we'll have another competition!! 

~Shout Out~
I want my Jie Jie's to JIA YOU JIA YOU JIA YOU!!
-I apologize, I know I'm not the best friend, and or mei mei you can have, I know I'm stubborn, and everything, but I have never gave up on you guys. No words can speak what my mind really thinks, so i'll just leave it at that. 

Yay! lol Okies~ That's it for now! 
<3 <3 <3 <3 黄好美

1 comment:

  1. why are you saying that your not a good friend? I dont think there's anyone in the world that i would want other than you and xiao mei!

    ReplyDelete