Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Cherishing


I think that before anyone thinks about them not being cherished by others, they should stop and think about all the things that they have been through! Because you know what? I've been thinking a lot lately! Xiao Mei doesn't like me thinking a lot, I've been getting mood swings and haven't had them since November. I've never felt lonely at school because i've always been. But then i'm starting to realize things! The world is so cruel!  Everyone is selfish! No matter how much you try to cherish someone they never see it! It's like how Fahrenheit said! Some things are better not to be said because you should get the feel of it.
 I've always treated everyone better than I've treated myself! I think its about time that I should get perfection of myself. "The world is so beautiful with many ugly people!" I've got family, two best friends, three close friends, Fahrenheit, and two friends that I hang out around at school. That's all that i ask for and nothing more! Got a problem with me? come say it! I'm strong! You hating not make me weaker but stronger. I guess i just need to get out of the Naive world and get experience and start standing up for myself and those that I love! The picture up there represents raindrops. It's about time to rain but then this rain is beautiful! It helps things grow! It's about time that i face this ugly cruel world! Sometimes i think that rain drops are a part of the stars. What about you? Everything that you've done to me in the past will only make me stronger! 
For once, If anyone ever becomes sad! Try to think about all the happy things instead of sad things for once! Anything is possible!
~XL

No comments:

Post a Comment