Powered By Blogger

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Well

I find it super sad how I try my best being super patient with the people around me. Its really hard whenever they aren't patient with you and just throws everything at you. Everything that I do is a big mistake! What's the point of bringing me to life since I'm the useless one. I have ways to do the things that I want to do. If your not happy with it just tell me! I'm ok with it but then you dont have to be so harsh. Yes I know that everything's limited but you should limit your temper. You always lecture. Never consider people's feelings. You have not right to talk about my friends, you have no right to talk about my family. You have no right to talk about me whenever your mad. You have no right to blow up on me because I'm not part of you. I'm so tired of life. Can't wait to get out and break free from this misery. I know that life is hard, but then I'm sure that I can survive on my own. I'm not like you.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry my poor little forest...the forest is a dark place...the world is a dark place you have to fight for a light...that is what I do...no matter how dark everything is...you smile and never frown bc a frown will make you weak and uses too much energy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hao ba....wo hui jia you wei le ni hai you Hao Mei

    ReplyDelete