Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

好朋友!

好朋友!


thanks for all that you have done! ♥ ♥ ♥ Ill always be the dork king for you two just cause i love seeing your precious smiles! That always brightens up my day! Ill try my best to be on stage one day!


i think this is the first one....Wi to you .....you'll be on stage as a super star!♥ awww...thanks xiao mei!


2nd wish: Thanks for wishing me happiness forever!


3rd wish: thanks for wishing me a healthy life!


4th wish: THanks for wishing that we all can go to taiwan together! This one will come true!


5th wish: haha....dadong...hai you wo...meet.... :D


6th wish: aww....no more lonliness thanks so much! ♥


7th wish: a bright future(with you guys of course i will have one)


8th wish:haah...forever the dork king!


9th wish: for me to smile!(been doing that a lot this year! just cause you two! make me feel so special!)


10th wish: for me to always believe! (thanks)


11th wish: for me to be more open(hao mei....what do you mean by this?)


12 wish: is for me to stop holding back( sorry....ill try...explain more please?)


13th wish: for me to eat more....haha!


14th wish: awww....(hao mei) you wwish for me to never change....


15th wish: haha...wish for me to be a girly?(huh? is this cause your one susan?)


16th wish: for me to know that not everyone backstabs(awww.....i know....but then you know....i'm always aware of things....)





sorry if i got you two mixed up on who wrote what.....




i dont know what i would do without you two! you little girlies! I've never met anyone who would make me feel so special before! You two mean the world to me!
~XL

No comments:

Post a Comment