Powered By Blogger

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Hopes

This is too much for me. I've been thinking through. My hopes are just a waste of time. Everything that I do is just a waste of time. There's nothing that I can to do complete my dreams. No matter how much I try. It's not supported by the two people that i trust most out of everyone. I don't think i would be able to follow my dreams. I know that i shouldn't be putting my horrible mood on anyone...But then the fact is that I would never get to do what I want.
Fahrenheit once said, If you have a dream follow it.
I have a dream, but then it will never be complete. The people around you influence you too much. They are the ones that gives you hopes. But then If no one is there to support you, its hard....Well, I've worked so hard on trying to get my dreams to come true...but it's just going to fly away to another person who has the people to support them and who will be able to complete their dreams....

2 comments:

  1. Jie! your thinking too much...you're right it's hard if you FEEL you have no support...some things you can change with time and inner strength! build the strength from within and use the craving of your dream to make it real.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jie! meimei is right! we only know that we can't always be together but really our hearts are always together...you need to build strength and it's not easy we are harsh ppl I know but life will never stop throwing things at you learn from it

    ReplyDelete