Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

LIfe

There are times that i want to stop, there are times when i'm lost, there are times when there's things that are going on that i have no idea about. Jealousy is such a strong emotion. If you give someone too much attention then they would be wanting more and more. Even though they have never thought of how much you have been through and only think about then things that they care about. My aunt told me that the ones who are your best friends are the ones that can tear you apart...Caring too much about a person can be the only way that tears you apart. Emotions wouldn't hurt others unless they care. How much more of my feelings do you want me to tell you?! I can care for you if your willing to do the same. First come first serve, but then why not just share this happiness with me? Timing is everything....it is the only way that can change someone's feelings...Hitler is someone for example of who i'm talking about...he didnt get what he wanted...got the attention and turned bad....I try not to ask for too much...but then i think some times its good to speak up...Everything is limited....My patients is limited....everything happens for a reason....Timing is limited....Limits to everything!
>.<

No comments:

Post a Comment