Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Thank You and Together

There are things words can not express you both have said these words, there are things that you cannot express, you both have said these words also, there are things that we will never understand about life, this is what I am saying...We treasure, love, depend and care dearly for each other from my point of view; it actually didn't take me till today to realize that I owe you two more than a Thank You and a Sorry but that I owe you an eternity...I don't understand it really it's almost like fate...like a drama that cannot be finished writing (ironic huh?); maybe one day we will fully understand what it is that brought us together?..maybe

There is one thing I find really funny though, how come it is that we can feel and know what the other one is thinking?...one of us is sad or feels secluded or is upset, we may think we are alone but really the other one can feel it; we need support and help and though we know we can rely on eachother we refuse to tell eachother what is wrong but the other is always still willing to listening...S.H.E is three...TRIO is also three...S.H.E was formed together because they all shared a dream, we found eachother how?...fate, luck.....it could of just been a coincidence why?
Hao Mei the year you moved to our school I was originally suppose to move back to upper MI, and I was suppose to leave that December so we wouldn't have met at all and the day you came actually I might've missed too because in 6th grade I was prone to injuries and getting sick from Winter-Spring(weird)...but I still met you and scared you because I was so open and randomly introducing you to everyone...you never even knew what ethnic I was (hahaha) do you remember the first time you and me saw Wu Zun?...We flipped out and were brought at least 6lightyears closer because we loved the same man! 7 years...MeiMei in another 10 years my guess is we will still love the same man!
Xiao Lin if I wasn't at our cousin's house that day would we have met later? maybe but the time to chat would've have been different and the fact I remember how we really met is a miracle because the occasion happens so much! If I wasn't an open person who randomly talks a lot to people because I was lonely then we wouldn't have met, if our parents didn't know eachother then we wouldn't have been able to spend so much time with eachother...if I didn't change your mind from WuZun to WangDongCheng we would all be attrative to the same guy LOL Can you believe it though, how I accidently got you hooked onto Fahrenheit, I didn't do it on purpose but now that boyband that use to be just our dream is only 3...though they will always be 4 for us! 10years flies fast but we only have 3 mores!

forever we will be chasing our dreams...forever we will be growing up (but children at heart)..forever we will hold tightly onto eachother..I just know it!<3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MH4vAR3zJY

it sounds bad but Ai Ni!

1 comment:

  1. So touching *sniff* Aiyo....ni zai xiang shenme?
    ~da jie(mei mei)
    Tang Xiao Lin

    ReplyDelete