Powered By Blogger

Friday, May 25, 2012

Congratulations

2012 is the year of the dragon, and this year, so many couples have found their half apple. I wish to congratulate all of those who have gotten married this year. May you always be blissful, and have a happy life. But however, life is not perfect. You will have ups and downs, but it's you to you guys to keep it going! But anywho's, who I would really like to congratulate is my Big Brother. Yes he got married to this year, just not to long ago in fact. I've known you my whole life, I know you have bad habits, and a bad temper when you don't like something, but yet, now since you have your half apple, you must overcome that. I'm glad you're able to find someone like her to come support you. My words end here, I could say a WHOLE bunch of things, but I think you know were I'm going. haha~even though I know for a fact that you'll never see this post, it's okies. As long as I know, that I said Congratulations then it's all good.

No comments:

Post a Comment