Powered By Blogger

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Broken.

I use to believe that promises could be true, they weren't just made, purposely to be broken, that those that made promises to me would keep it...maybe I'm to blind to see? Maybe that's why I have glasses? haha.. It's true, no one can change you, but yourself, but yet, those people around you can impact you, and your character. My meaning, they may remember their promise, but when something more important comes up, they soon will forget the many things they promised to someone they called -close-
I don't remember the last time I have may a promise, maybe when I realized to late, I just stopped making them, because I've been through so much. It's just like a broken glass, that can never be put back together, even if it was put together, the cracks will still remain.

No comments:

Post a Comment