Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Poems

Yesterday After taking a test, I was thinking about my two most special people. 李小美 and 黄好美.
Then i started to write poems for them.

The first poem was for Xiao Mei
everytime wo kan jian ni
ni shi yi ge ren wo ke yi see
ni gei wo yi ge da xiao
yin wei ni shi wo zui de hao peng you
ni gie wo yi ge hao hao gan jue

The second one is dedicated to Hao Mei !

like a bird that must experience in order to fly
reaches the stages of life in order to get up high
like water that flows
you are my friend, and we are so close
being far away
not being able to see each other more than one day
supporting you spirituality
hoping that you will always succeed
all i ask is please
dont give up

So, I think that if you find people who best fits you and likes you and gives you a special feeling, then they will mean a lot to you! Just like to me Hao Mei and Xiao Mei mean a lot to me!

~XL

No comments:

Post a Comment