Powered By Blogger

Friday, December 30, 2011

Wake UP!

Sometimes, I think about friendship...I'm not sure if what the word "Best Friends" is real...no matter how much I think about it, I think that Best friends are the ones who could hurt you the most....This leads me to thinking " The ones you care for the most will also stab you in the heart one day, Not everything that goes around comes around. If you care for someone, so strong, you would never know how much they care for you whether its strong or not."

Trust--is a strong word. Takes very long time to trust people. It can easily be broken so easily.
Words--can bring joy and can shatter people's hearts. But cannot describe feelings/emotions.
Time--Equals Love. The moments that you Cherish with people is the most precious thing in life.
Fear--What I fear the most is loosing people...*reality!*
Happiness--everyone fights for it...
Love--is always shared but is limited
Friends--words that are only there...but True Friends are there whenever you need it...which doesn't exist...cause everyone will end up being lonely and nobody is always there or will always be there for you...

Sometimes, I tell myself to wake up! The pain that I have is in reality, yet its so hard to believe...I don't want to believe that there's this not a dream....I don't wanna see these....
*sigh*

~XL~

No comments:

Post a Comment