Powered By Blogger

Friday, December 16, 2011

I May Not B3.

I may not be the perfect daughter,
I may not be the perfect sister,
I may not be the smartest girl,
I may not even be the best friend,
I may not be so many things,
But...
I can tell you I truly do try.
Even though my eyes are filled with tears,
I try to move forward,
Even if my vision become blurry,
I give it my best shot.
I want to suceed,
I want someone to understand me,
I want something so simple,
But doesnt everybody want things?
But yet no one can see.
Maybe there is no true meaning of the word 'happiness'
Or maybe there is,
I just havent reached that far,
along my road..
to see the real meaning .
I know that you guys love me,
Or I would want to think that way,
But what is there,
 really,
If you don't even try to understand me,
If you can't even understand what frustrates me,
But yet you add more pressure,
All I'm asking, is for you to understand,
Because in my world,
I am alone
In this darkness
By myself.
I know, other people in this world are in more pain then I am, but everyone is their own person, to me, I want, should turn into the word "need."
But I didnt say need, because I have already lived this long, to understand, life is not perfect, you have to loose some, to gain some. I may be happy at times, but that was a moment.
People might view my world as warm, but have they considered what I really feel?
Dont judge a book by it's cover right?

I try soo hard to succed, but my results aren't good enough, to impress
I've thought about quiting, but I'm not a quitter,
I simply stay quiet
While moving forward with some pain.

- the quote:
The Future is to come,
now we live the present,
let history be a lesson,
so live life to the fullest !
It indeed is true, but not everything can be done so easily.

-黄好美

1 comment:

  1. 黄好美, 我的妹妹!
    Everyone comes to a time when they are very lonely....your not the only one....the word happiness is something that everyone in the world fights for. 我对不起因为我不是一的好朋友。I've broken my words....i'm so sorry....there's no one in the world who is perfect but the perfect one will be chosen by people's eyes. In life everyone aims for something. Like 飛輪海! The reason we they are our idols is because we look up to them, they've been through so much and never gave up! Like a diamond in the sky, twinkle twinkle little star, up above the world so far. You must start up a goal like them, stick with it and show how much potential you have! So you can read the bright star!
    加油!加油!加油!
    I understand that these words don't mean anything to you! but then its the exact words that fahrenheit says! People who say these words are the ones who cares and gives you a warm support. The weakest words means a lot because not everything is what it seems. Don't forget! Happiness...if you wanna find it! You must work hard to keep it! Cause its not only you! It's everyone!
    你的姐姐
    ~唐小林~

    ReplyDelete