Powered By Blogger

Monday, December 5, 2011

CGZ - HM

Thank You, Everyone for the birthday wishes. I truly wish, that every birthday wish i received this year, it will go towards to helping my little brother get better. No, he's not sick, but honestly, when people look at him, I can tell, they look at him & wonder, why his mouth is not right. There's nothing wrong with him & if you have something to say to him, please keep it to yourself, cause actions speak louder then words, but words hurt. Recently I've been feeling odd. I can feel, I'm not myself, No, I don't believe that it's because i turned a year older, i just know.

My Future is to come, but yet, every-time i think about it, i want to accomplished so many things, but then the people in my life, I don't want to disappoint. I try very hard to work towards my goal, but then there's always a few bumps along the way, I know thats part of life, but then its difficult to over-come.
My best friends, If you know who you are, I've always wanted to tell you, Something about you guys, makes me envy you. You may not know it, I may be your mei mei, but some of the reasons i do the things i do is because I want to succeeded, I look up to you 2, but then, I know, i have to walk my own path. 
I see you in my future, but yet. How do i know?

I LOVE my Fantasy world, but then when i wake up everyday, i think to myself, It's not true, Anything is possible yes, but then You have to get real with yourself sometimes..
People can say the words "Jia You" to me, I appreciate it, but then, I dont feel any different, if they didnt say it anyways.

I Love Music, So here, I'll share a song with you, By Steve Hoang
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBqLb0bXRv4
Just change the "girl" to BOY! lol
-I'm trying to let go. I dont wanna hold on to something and or any guy, that i know, that there wont be anything there. But thats a different story....

I don't need anyone to tell me what i'm thinking is wrong or right. I know exactly what i'm thinking.
But all in all, Please Stay safe & Take Cares of yourself !

-HM
-Quote From M3 ! -
Don't be afraid to cry everyone once in a while because crying doesnt mean you're a crybaby, it just simply means, you do have feelings.

< I made up this quote, yes, but then 4 me, I hold back my tears all the time, Why? I dont know. But I'm not the type to really cry in front of people.>

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment