Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Thoughts

Today someone came up to me and asked me if I was ok. I said that I'm doing better than yesterday, I was explaining to her what's been happening and then she started telling me that she know's what's the situation that I'm going through, then she started to tell me how she and her best friends were doing and how they misunderstood her and she didn't even know what's going on and what she did wrong. She also told me that she was going to give up her life but then her sister-in-law had a talk with her and she changed her decision. After that I stated to cry because I find it very sad how someone wants to give up their life, they don't even know how lucky they are to be living.  Well, I'd like to tell everyone that even though you fill like giving up on life, I want you all to know that there are times that we want to do that but then you guys should think about how special you guys are to be living, my quote for you guys are to not give up on life yet because you guys should know that everyone is here to experience life and then will one day leave, life is short, cherish the ones that you love, because once you loose those precious people you will realize that they are important to you and you will realize that its too late. It's been raining a lot lately, I've been wondering why its been raining, why is the sky so sad, is it because I did something wrong? Or is it that the sky is sad that people do not know how to love each other or at the choices that we make?....Well here's some Quotes from the people around me. "You will never realize what is important to you until you loose it"--黄好美 "Cherish those who you love"--飛輪海 "You should never give up because its just the beginning"--小林的阳光 "The world's most beautiful things can be ugly"--李小美

~唐小林

No comments:

Post a Comment