Powered By Blogger

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Helloooooooooooooooo !


Wow! I've Been SOOooo Busy, I don't even think it's funny. lol. But how is everyone?!!
ahh~ SO guess WHAT?! It's less then a week, that Xiao Mei & II get to go back to our competition that I told you guys about earlier (Star Event)  and compete for GOLD! If we get first place, then we get to go to NATIONALS!! That's like something BIG! So wish us luck ! I will keep you guys updated! :D ehhehe, But here's something I forgot to update on here, I think, but we did release the winner of our Contest! If you want more info, go to our other blog, http://only4frh.blogspot.com/ !! :D ehhe, Okies, that's it for now. But here's a picture to share!

Quote from Me!
When times are terrible, keep smiling !!! :DD

<3 <3 <3   黄好美

No comments:

Post a Comment